JM Connect Setup
- Search for “JM Connect” in your device app store and download - It looks like this:
- Open the Application
- Click Allow to receive notifications
- Select Always Allow to clock in and out. This setting is required for the app to work properly.
- If the Always Allow option does not appear, it can be updated in your settings once the app has been installed
- Once the app is open, click on the Clock in/out icon:
- If you are physically within the set location (based on the latitude and longitude set up within the portal), the clock in/out button will use the GPS on your smart device to confirm the clock in. If you are not within the set location, or your location services are turned off, this option will not work. See below to get more information for enabling location services on your device.
- You must click the top button, Clock in for your time punch
- To clock out, you must click the top button, Clock out
The Forgot to Clock In option will display a form to fill out for submitting a time clock fix to your administrator. Fill out the form with the location, date, time, and a note or remark for why the punch was missed. The Forgot to clock in option is subject to manager approval.
Manual Clock ins/outs will not be visible on the app until a manager approves it.
Enabling Location Services on your smart device
- Go to Settings > Privacy > Location Services
- Make sure that Location Services is on
- Scroll down to find the JM Connect app
- Tap the app and select Always: Allows access to your location even when the app is in the background. (The app won't work with just the "while using the app" option.)
Make sure location settings are on:
- Go to your device's Settings > Location
- Make sure the location settings are on
Give JM Connect location permissions:
- Go to your device's Settings > Apps
- Find and select JM Connect
- Select Permissions
- Enable the Location setting so it is in the "on" position
Activity & Time Card
The Activity area displays every single timestamp for clock ins and clock outs.
The Time Card shows each work session and only displays approved clock ins/outs.
The Overview icon takes employees to a screen that summarizes total hours worked. This is broken down by hours today, this week, and in the current pay cycle.