Janitorial Manager Inspections App Troubleshooting
1. I can't log in to the app.
Have you ever logged into the app before?
A. If you have never logged in, try logging into the web portal first to accept the Terms and Conditions, then try logging into the app again.
B. If you have never logged in, have your supervisor verify that you are checked as an Inspector in your employee settings.
A. Verify your username and password are correct.
B. Delete the app and reinstall.
C. If you have an Android device, clear the cache on your device:
- In Settings, go to Apps/Applications and locate JM Connect.
- Click Storage
- Clear Cache
- Log out and back into the app
D. Make sure battery saver or low power mode is not turned on. This could restrict app functions.
If you have tried all of these steps, please call (567) 803-0096 or email email@example.com.
Support will need the following information:
- Type of phone (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy s10, etc.)
- Current software version/operating system on device (iOS 12.4.1, Android 10)
- Service you use (AT&T, Verizon, etc.)
- Troubleshooting steps completed (listed above)
- What is the specific issue? (What screen are you on, what is the issue that is occurring, any error message that is listed, etc.)
- How long has the issue been occurring?
2. I can't see my inspection on the app.
3. I completed an inspection on the app, but it's not showing on the web portal.
4. I entered a new inspector or template, but they're not showing on the app.