What does the Janitorial Manager Mobile App do?
The JM app was designed for your inspectors to perform their inspections. They can go to a location, fill out the inspection template right on their mobile device, take notes and attach pictures, and submit the completed inspection to your Janitorial Manager system.
Sending an inspection to the App
In order to make an inspection available on the mobile app, you'll need to have an inspection created (Click for instructions on setting up inspections) and enabled for mobile. When creating an inspection, make sure the "Display In Mobile" checkbox is checked. This setting is checked by default.
Completing an Inspection on Mobile
- Open the Janitorial Manager app and log in
- Find the inspection you wish to fill out under the My inspections or Other Inspections tab
- Open the inspection by selecting it
- Fill out the inspection
- Select an area to inspect
- Select a step to inspect
- Rate step with Excellent, Good, Poor, or Skipped.
- Optionally take notes and/or photos
- Advance to the next area or step with the Blue Arrows
- When done with the inspection, select the Back Arrow to return to the area screen
- Using the arrows, move back and forth between the areas to see different area scores
- Select the back Arrow again to return to the inspection details screen
- Take any additional notes on the inspection (optional)
- Select the Sync tab
- Choose the appropriate sync menu option:
- Push My Changes & Complete Inspection - sync the completed inspection ratings, notes, and photos with your online account and mark the inspection as completed
- Push My Changes - sync the inspection ratings, notes, and photos, but will not mark as complete
- Delete Everywhere - Delete the inspection record from both the app and the online account
Syncing App Content
If you are unable to see an inspection on the mobile app either under the My Inspections or Other Inspections tabs, you may need to sync the data.
- Use the Menu button (3 horizontal lines in the top corner)
- Select Data Sync
- Select Sync next to any data categories that need an update
If the inspection you are looking for is still not on the app after syncing, you may need to check the full JM website to make sure the inspection is enabled to display on mobile. (Instructions Here)