Employee Call-in Time Punches Not Showing up in JM
If employee time punches using the call-in method are not appearing in JM there are a few things to look at.
- Managers can use the "Who's Working" icon in JM Connect to determine if the employee is still clocked into another location. If so, swipe the employee and select Clock Out. They can now clock in using the call-in method.
- Ensure the employees are calling from a number that has been assigned to the location for timekeeping.
- It should match the number(s) listed under Customers > Manage Locations > Edit Pencil for Locations > Timekeeper Phone
- If the employee is using their cell phone to call in, their cell phone number needs to be listed here.
- Ensure the employee is correctly entering their ID number.
- Confirm this number under Employees > Manage Employees > Edit Pencil for Employee > JM Timekeeper Ref. Id
- Ensure the employee is following the call-in prompt all the way through and selecting the correct options for clock in or clock out.
For more information, or to send in a request to the Janitorial Manager support department, use the red 'Help' button in the bottom right corner of any Help Desk article.