Before you Process Payroll
Once all of the above actions have been performed, you can process your payroll cycle. No data will show in your payroll reports until the payroll cycle has been processed.
- Process Payroll by going to the Settings icon > Payroll > Manage Payroll
- Locate the current payroll cycle near the top of the list, and click the Gear icon in the Actions column to process payroll.
- This process takes all of the time punches on Timecard and travel time data and pushes them into two reports: Employee Payroll and Employee Payroll Summary
- While payroll is processing, you may leave the page to complete other activities. If you stay on this page, click the Refresh button to see if payroll has finished processing.
- To view your payroll reports, go to Reports > Time > Employee Payroll AND/OR Employee Payroll Summary.
- Take the Payroll data to your designated payment or accounting software to pay your employees.
Click here for information on payroll companies we already have file integrations for! Don't see your payroll company on the list? Let us know! We are always forming new relationships with payroll companies to better support you!
For more information, or to send in a request to the Janitorial Manager support department, use the red 'Help' button in the bottom right corner of any Help Desk article.