Define Payroll Frequency
- Go to Settings > Payroll > Manage Payroll
- Click Payroll Cycle Setting
- Choose your preferred frequency and Day of the week the pay periods start (Ex: Sunday-Saturday or Monday-Sunday)
- Depending on your selection, there will be additional fields to specify the day of the week or date of the month that each pay period begins
- Click Add Payroll Cycle Setting button
The day of the week your payroll cycle starts will be the day of the week that possible overtime calculations start.
Creating Payroll Cycles
Create payroll cycles by clicking the "Add New Payroll Cycle" button. Each time this button is clicked, an additional cycle is added to the list below. It's recommended to add several cycles at one time.