Marking Employees as Trained on a Location
"Trained" is a term defining that an employee has been enabled to work on, access, and clock in and out on a location within the JM platform.
If you want to give an employee access to a location for assigning them to a work order, accessing supply requests, using the JM Connect App for location-specific chat and clocking in and out via JM Connect, you'll need to enable that user's profile by marking them as "Trained" on each location they need to access.
*Without being Trained on a location, employees can not submit supply requests, clock in and out, access chats or be assigned to work orders.
Train by Employee
Follow these steps to update your users' training permissions:
- Go to Employees > Manage Employees
- Find the employee you wish to update on the list and click the edit pencil in the action column
- Scroll down to the Location Information section and use the +Add buttons on locations that employee needs to access
- Click the Save button
Train by Location
- Go to Customers > Manage Locations
- Find the location you wish to update on the list and click the edit pencil in the action column
- Select the Assignments sub-tab
- Use the +Train button for employees who work at the location. (The +Assign button is for Customer Portal notifications)
- There is also a +Train All Employees button you can use if all employees need to be trained in the location.