If you have not set up an employee yet, you will need to do so before adding additional wages to a saved employee.
How to set additional Employee Wages
This concept brings multiple job classifications and differing wage values per classification that can be designated for each employee.
- Go to Employees > Manage Employees
- Edit an employee by clicking the edit button
Employees have one main job classification and wage on the General tab. To save additional classifications and associated wages (ex: an employee is performing more than one job), continue to step 3 below:
- From the Manage employees page, click the Wages tab
- To add a new classification to this employee, select a Classification from the Job Class dropdown
- Update the hourly wage for this employee's classification
- Click save
If you wish to edit an existing classification on an employee, click the edit button in the action column on the wages tab.