Global checklists can be created to apply to any location. These save time so you only have to make the checklist once if you use the same or similar checklists in multiple locations.
Create a Global Checklist
- Navigate to Customers > Global Checklist
- Enter a Name and an optional description
- If you would like the checklist to apply only to specific days, enable the checkbox and choose the appropriate days
- Click the save button to save the checklist.
- The newly saved checklist will appear in the table.
The actions column will provide ways to adjust tasks, edit the checklist name and description, and delete the global checklist.
- click the tasks button under the actions column. Then click +Add New to add tasks to the checklist.
- Enter a task name (large box)
- Enter an optional description
- Choose Mandatory or Optional radio button
- A checklist cannot be completed until all mandatory tasks are marked complete.
Add a Global Checklist to a Location
- Navigate to Customers > Manage Locations
- Click the edit pencil on a location
- Checklist tab
- Click the checkbox next to Show Global Checklists
- Click the Copy button next to the checklist you want to apply to this location.
- Click the checkbox for Show Global Checklists again to view the checklist that was applied to the location.
- It will have the global checklist name _copy. Click the edit pencil if you wish to change the name or the specific days of the week this checklist should be applied.
- You can also add some additional tasks specific to this location from the Tasks icon.