Use Janitorial Manager to track your supply inventory. Enter all supply items into the system and allow Janitorial Manager to help you keep better track of all of your supplies.
Adding Suppliers and Supply Items in Bulk
JM has a bulk import feature to create both Suppliers and Inventory items. This feature can be used to import a spreadsheet and enter all the supply items at one time.
- Go to Inventory > Generic Supply Item Import
- Download the Instructions spreadsheet
- Enter your supply items on page 2 of the spreadsheet according to the instructions on page 1
- Save the file. (Do not change the file name)
- Import the supply item workbook to JM
- Use the choose file button to select your edited spreadsheet
- Click Upload supply item workbook
Adding Suppliers and Supply Items Individually
JM manages supply items used by your company. Before adding supply items, a supplier must exist in the system.
- Go to Inventory > Manage Suppliers
- The current list of suppliers will be displayed
- Add the name of the supplier in the Add New Supplier field.
- Click the save button.
Inventory Supply Items
Each supply item used by your company to service your clients must be added to JM. Once the supply item is added to JM, each supply item usage can be recorded.
- Go to Inventory > Manage Supply Items
- The current list of Supply Items will be displayed
- Select the Add New Supply Item
- After adding the required information, as shown above, select the Save button
- Click the Assignment Tab
- Choose which customers to assign the item to
- You may either assign the item to ALL customers via the checkbox above the table or only assign the item to specific customers by clicking +Assign on the appropriate customer in the Actions column.
- If a supply item is not assigned to a location, it will not be available on the supply request form in the JM Connect app. This simplifies the app and prevents requests for incorrect supplies.
What is a Paper Item? (Consumables)
Paper items are Consumable supplies. Marking a supply item as a "paper item" means the system will consider it a consumable.