I Imported from Chronotek more than once, now I have duplicates in JM.
- Ensure the ones you keep match the ones that are in Chronotek.
I Imported from Chronotek more than once, now I have duplicates in Chronotek.
- Contact Chronotek
We entered new clients into Chronotek instead of JM, what do we do now?
- Create records in JM and create a Timekeeper Ref. ID in JM that matches the one in Chronotek.
- Add the JanMgr code in JM to the Advanced tab external code field in Chronotek.
We have single employees that have been created in Chronotek and we need to add them to JM.
- Create the employee in JM under Employees > Manage Employees
- Match the Timekeeper Ref. ID in Chronotek and enter into the Timekeeper Ref. ID in JM.
- Save the employee in JM
- Locate the Employee External Code in JM and put it in the Chronotek Employee advance tab under External Code 1
We added an employee to JM, but they haven't been sent over to Chronotek.
- In JM, go to Employees > Manage Employees > Click the edit pencil next to the employee
- Generate a Timekeeper Ref. ID and click OK on the popup and save
- Supply Chronotek with the Ref ID
- It will take 1-2 days for the employee to link to Chronotek
- **If the employee does not appear in your active Chronotek employees, check the inactive list just in case they were added as an inactive employee.
If the above steps are not syncing:
- Go to Employees > Manage Employees and locate the External Code. Example: JanMgr-14216
- Log into Chronotek > Go to Employee List
- Create the employee in Chronotek > Click on Advanced tab at the top of employee screen
- Put in the External Code in the External Code 1 field in Chronotek