If you need to adjust a schedule or recurring schedule, including switching the employee on the schedule or adding more employees to the schedule to create a Team Schedule, you can click the edit pencil next to the shift on the Manage Schedule page, or click on the shift as it appears on the Dashboard.
Switching the Employee Assigned to a Schedule
- Go to Customers > Manage Schedule
- Use the filters to find the appropriate shift
- Click the edit pencil
- Click the 'Include Employee' checkbox
- Use the Employee dropdown to add the new employee(s). Each employee will need an assigned Job Class. They do not need to have the same Job Class.
- If you need to remove an employee from the schedule, use the X in the actions column
- Click Save
Editing Schedules on JM Connect
- In the JM Connect app, click the Manage Schedule icon
- Swipe left and click the edit pencil
- Add the employee that will be subbing
- Delete the employees listed
- Add the employee that will be subbing again
- Select the Update button