Using the ISSA Consumable Calculator
The consumable calculator helps you analyze how many consumables you will need in a facility and then factor the anticipated costs into your budget. Use this tool when buying or selling consumables to share with your end users on their estimated yearly investment.
- Select the type of building that will be using the consumables.
- Enter the building population
- Enter in requested case size and packaging size for consumable items used in the facility. Amount per Case will automatically calculate
- Check off the items you need.
- Enter the price you are purchasing the items.
- Yearly case usage and the yearly price will automatically calculate and the pie graph will adjust accordingly
- Print as required
|Select Building/Industry Type||
Class A Office Building
|Enter Building Population||100|
|Enter Product Packaging on the Items||Information will be found on the product package|
Totals/Case will automatically be Calculated
Enter the price of the item under "cost per case". (Enter either the price you buy it at or the price you will sell the product for.)
Total estimated yearly cases and cost will calculate, and the graph will update at the top of the form.