General Cleaning Checklists
You can create checklists for general cleaning tasks at locations and for Work Orders. These will be available for the employees to complete on the job using the JM Connect mobile app.
These checklists are location specific.
If you would like to apply the same checklist to multiple locations, create a Global Checklist instead.
Create a General Cleaning Checklist
- Navigate to Customers > Manage Locations and click the edit pencil next to a location.
- Click on Checklist near the top of the page, and add a Name and Description for your checklist.
- If you would like the checklist to apply only to specific days, click the checkbox labeled "Make day specific?" and choose the appropriate days for the checklist tasks.
- Click the save button to save the checklist. The newly saved checklist will appear in the table below.
- The actions column will provide ways to add tasks, edit, delete, copy, and print the checklist.
- Look in the row with the new checklist and click the tasks button under the actions column. Then click +Add New to add tasks to the checklist.
- Enter a task name (large box)
- Enter an optional description
- Choose Mandatory or Optional radio button
- A checklist cannot be completed until all mandatory tasks are marked complete.
- Tasks will be listed here on the Task Detail display.
- When you enter all tasks for a checklist, you can re-order them with the arrows in the sequence column, and use the Actions column to edit or delete existing tasks.
- You can also copy a checklist set for specific days, change a few tasks, and set the new checklist for other specific days instead of creating a semi-duplicated checklist for the same location.