For accounts using the Janitorial Manager Timekeeper feature:
These instructions will teach you how to set the maximum amount of time in minutes to pay an employee moving between locations. When you change this setting, you will make a cap that stops the clock after your set maximum is reached.
To set the Travel Time cap:
- Go to Settings > Manage Account > Timekeeper
- Set the max paid time between locations in the box labeled: Travel Cap(minutes)
- Click Save
To view the In between travel report where this cap will be reflected, go to Reports > Time > In Between Travel
Location Rounding Options
Hours rounding for Timekeeper will automatically be reflected in the Timecard and Payroll reports. Any rounding can be manually changed or added in Settings > Payroll > Rounding.
To turn this on:
- In Settings > Manage Account > Timekeeper tab, turn on the switch for Location Rounding. This will enable rounding as an option for all locations.
- To enable rounding for a location, open a location under Customers > Manage Location. Click the Rounding Enabled checkbox. This will display fields to allow for rounding up or down.
- The fields will allow you to set how many hours to round up to and round down to.