Available reports can be found under the Reports menu. Below you will find a general overview of each type of report.
- Displays a list of scheduled and punched times, grouped by scheduled session. Entries can be edited and approved from this page if a punch was manual or inaccurate. Entries can be manually added as well. The report can be filtered and sorted, and exported to a spreadsheet.
- In between travel
- Provides a report on Travel time and Distance traveled between clocking out at one location and in at another. Can be filtered and sorted, and exported to a spreadsheet or PDF.
- Clock in/Clock out
- Displays all clock in and clock out time punches. Can be sorted and filtered, and exported to a spreadsheet.
- Actual Vs Budgeted
- Displays the Job locations and their budgeted times, the actual time worked in the displayed date range, and how much the budgeted and actual time vary.
- Actual Vs Schedule
- Displays the time scheduled and actual time worked for each employee at each location, along with the variance in time.
- Employee Payroll
- Detailed report showing employee, location, shifts worked, regular and overtime hours/pay
- Inspection Average Score
- Provides a display showing the average inspection score for each location broken down by months.
- Employee Inspection Performance
- Illustrates inspection scores over time based on employee performance. This will show the tracked inspection scores based on inspections of that employee’s work.
- Active List
- Shows a list of all active employees. Click on an employee name to access the details page.
- Terminated List
- Shows a list of all terminated employees. Click on an employee name to access the details page.
Quickbooks (QB) Profit/Loss
If JM is connected to a Quickbooks account, it will automate work order invoicing. When those invoices are marked as paid in Quickbooks, it syncs the information with JM. This Profit/Loss report displays the chosen period of time in the Start and End Dates based on how much you have billed and compares it to your expenses.
Displays scheduled on the clock time vs actual logged time on the clock