Setup Instructions for the Customer Portal and Features
Navigate to Customers > Manage Portal and toggle the Customer Portal switch on so it turns blue.
Enable Portal Features (Per Location)
- Go to Customers > Manage Locations
- Find the location you wish to enable the portal on, and click the edit pencil
- Click the Portal link (located below the “Change customer” drop-down)
- Click Enable Portal
- Click the different Enable buttons to enable your preferred portal options for this specific location.*
- Service Requests - In order to provide services your customers can request, those services will have to exist in your JM account. Find the services instructions here.
- Supply Requests
* Starting Recommendations
When first using the portal and giving your customers access, it is recommended that you start small. You may just want to use the Service Requests, Supply requests (if needed) and Feedback sections. Use the Inspection feature with caution as it provides a lot of information to the customers. As they see the scores your inspectors give to your cleaning jobs, it may reveal problem areas that the customer was unaware of.