Different employees may need different levels of access to your JM account, and you have the ability to allow or deny access to each area. Follow the instructions below to adjust who has access.
- Go to Employees > Manage Employees
- Click the Edit pencil on the employee you wish to edit (If you need to give an employee User access, click here)
- Click User Settings near the top of the page
- Click the Security button at the bottom
- Adjust the check boxes in each section to manage that employee's access to the system
NOTE: You must give employee Inspection Reader (read-only) access if you are limiting security settings, but do not want them to have Inspection Manager access.