Accessing the Mobile Apps
Employees with user logins on your JM account can access the mobile apps built for the system. JM Connect is for time tracking and chat, and Janitorial Manager is for your inspectors to perform inspections in the field.
The following are a list of features attached to the JM Apps. Find tutorial articles on each app by clicking on the app names.
- Users with logins on JM account
- Clients with portal access
- Employee Messages
- Client Messages
- Cleaning Instructions
- Security / Location information
- Supply Requests
- Clock in/Clock out
- Activity (list of all time punches)
- Time Card
- Work Orders
- Overview (hours worked)
- Who's Working (current employees clocked in)
- Inspectors can perform and submit existing inspections.
- Allows creation of new inspections on the fly with an existing inspection template
Setting up your account to use the Mobile Apps
Find links below to the Janitorial Manager and JM Connect apps on Google Play and iTunes
(When downloading JM Connect, make sure to approve location services. If the app cannot track where your phone is located, the app will not allow you to clock in and out with the clock in/clock out buttons.
Inspectors can use the Janitorial Manager app to run inspections by logging in with their username and password (same username and password from the Janitorial Manager Website).
Employees can use the JM Connect app to clock in and out for their shifts at specific locations and use the chat feature to communicate with either employees or customers, depending on which chat they select.