The ISSA's 612 Cleaning Times is an updated cleaning production rates for calculating cleaning times.
The ISSA Calculator will help you:
- Develop Your Own Building Specific rates/bids
- Decide when to automate
- Decide when to Convert/Update Equipment
This tool won't REPLACE your standards. It will empower you to APPLY your standards backed up with ISSA data.
Calculator Terms -
- Location - an overall space or building that staff will work (school, commercial building, etc.)
- Area Template - the type of room that makes up a location (office, lobby, restroom, etc.)
- Fixtures - type of cleaning features in the room. Example: a sink is a fixture in a restroom and a table is a fixture in a conference room.
- Steps - the most basic element in the cleaning standard where a specific fixture can have several steps assigned to it.
Building a Location in the ISSA Calculator
To Build a Location, Go to the Customers menu and click on Manage Customers.
Then click on ISSA Calculator.
Next click on "+ New Location" on the right.
You can Click on the Edit Button on the right to rename the location.
Click on the Drop Down next to Location to add a Building (see red box for reference). Rename the Building by pressing the Edit Button (see blue box for reference). If you would like to add another new Building for a location, click "+ New Building" (see green box for reference)
Click on the Drop Down arrow next to Building to Add floors (red box below), Rooms (green box below), and add room templates (blue box below). Edit these in the same fashion with the corresponding edit icons on their rows.
Click on the "select area template" dropdown (green box below) to build out a room's specifications. Complete the room specifications (any associated fixtures, etc...) and continue to fill out additional rooms and floors.
Repeat this procedure until the whole facility is complete.
The ISSA Calculator will provide a Calculation for the square footage of that location, the total labor time for one visit to that location and adjusting the X times per week field can be changed to calculate how much weekly labor this location will require. When the location is completely built within the calculator, you will be able to use the total labor and total weekly labor to provide you with that location's ISSA cleaning time.
Click on the Calculator icon (in the green box below) to access the ISSA Calculators for assessing your Bidding, Margins, and Labor rates.